Inspired by the
awesome-* trend on GitHub.
- DojoToolkit.org resources and documentation
- Bootstraps and boilerplates
- Packages, libraries and scripts
- Serverside integrations
- Other Awesome Lists
- Contributing and License
DojoToolkit.org resources and documentation
- API - API reference for Dojo Toolkit
- Roadmap Dojo Roadmap (Dojo2)
- Blog - Dojo Toolkit Blog
- Demos - Dojo Toolkit Demos
- Reference guide - http://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/1.10/
- Tutorials - authorized and updated tutorials for Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo Meta - Dojo 2 contribution and coding guidelines
- Dojo Website - Website for Dojo Toolkit 1.x to 2.x transition
- Dojo and Bootstrap FAQ - how to use Bootstrap with Dijit
- Dojo Toolkit 1.9 tutorial - A tutorial using Dojo Toolkit 1.9
- Dojo the Good parts - ESRI Developer Summit Presentation held March 10-13th 2014 in Palm Springs.
- Pluralsight's Dojo tutorial - Video tutorials for learning Dojo Toolkit
Bootstraps and boilerplates
- dboostrap - Bootstrap theme for Dojo
- Dojo Boilerplate - A starting boilerplate for developing with Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo Twitter bootstrap - An implementation of the Twitter Bootstrap framework using Dojo
- dojo.js - Minimalistic boilerplate to start your dojo with Jasmine and Gulp.
- dojo-node-boilerplate - A quickstart "template" for using Dojo Toolkit on NodeJS
Packages, libraries and scripts
- AngularJS Dojo - AngularJS directives for dojo widgets
- delite - HTML Custom Element / Widget infrastructure
- deliteful - Multichannel (desktop/mobile) UI Custom Elements Library
- Dojo Foundation packages - Packages available on Dojo Foundation
- dojo-smore - package with Dojo/Store implementation
- generator-dojo - A yeoman generator for Dojo projects
- grunt-dojo - Build Dojo inside a Grunt task
- grunt-dojo2 - Build Dojo2 inside a Grunt task
- karma-dojo - A Karma plugin. Adapter for Dojo Toolkit.
- Sitepen dstore - Data infrastructure framework, providing the tools for modelling and interacting with data collections and objects.
- xaction - Component providing UI and logic for user actions.
- DOM Utilities - Dojo2 DOM Utilities
- Dojo Command Line Tooling - Command Line Tooling for Dojo2 Applications
- Dojo loader - AMD loader for Dojo2.
- Dojo routing - Dojo2 Routing
- Dojo compose - Dojo2 Composition Library
- Dojo widgets - A core UI component library for Dojo 2
- Dojo has - A feature detection library
- Dojo shim - Modules that provide modular fills of ES6+ functionality
- Dojo parse - A package for declaratively instantiating widgets.
- Dojo2 App - An application framework for Dojo 2 (example)
- Dojango - Dojo and Django Python framework integration
- dojo-rails - Dojo and Ruby on Rails framework integration
- Dojo Maven - Maven packaging of the Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo & ASP.NET - DataGrid View with Sorting and Paging using Dojo EnhancedGrid, JsonRest Store, Entity Framework, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC Web API
- Dojo.NET - .NET class library that provides WebControl bindings to ASP.NET websites (both WebForms and MVC, including Razor) using the Dojo toolkit.
- Reactive Extensions - Reactive Extensions bindings for the Dojo Toolkit
- Dojofaces - project that assists JSF developers in connecting Dojo widgets with JSF backign beans
- Grails - open source full stack web application framework that has support for Dojo with plugin
- LightStreamer - Server with Dojo integrated
- Spring - How to integrate Spring and Dojo
- Websphere - Application server has Dojo integrated
- Intern User guide - A quite complete manual about how to use The Intern
- Intern Yeoman page objects - A Yeoman generator to create unit test and suites
- Intern Yeoman generator - Yeoman generator - Intern
- AuShada - Django and Dojo application for Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Public Health Management
- dapi - node.js Dojo API viewer
- Dojo Demo - Dojo demo
- dojorama - Single page demo application based on Dojo 1.9, Twitter Bootstrap 3 and history API
- Dojox application - Dojox Application Framework for mobile, tablets, and desktops
- rstwiki - Simple reST/wiki system built with Python and Dojo Toolkit
- todomvc - Helping you select an MV* framework - todo app examples
- Dojo2 Example - Dojo 2 Examples
- Windows-dist - Full automation suite for IoT and prototyping.
- dijit-claro-stylus - A straight conversion of Dijit's Claro theme from LESS to Stylus.
- Flat Dojo Theme - Esri Flat Dijit Design
- Semantic Dojo Theme - A responsive Dojo theme that harnesses the style awesomeness of Semantic UI Framework.
- Definitive TypeScript Guide - A guide about features and functionalities of TypeScript
- Dojo to Typescript Converter - A typescript script which creates typescript compatible declarations from a dojo api.json file.
- Dojo-TypeScript - Using Dojo 1.9 AMD-style with Microsoft TypeScript 0.9.5
- Dojo Typings - A repository of Dojo 1 TypeScript Typings (including Dijit and DojoX)
- Brazilian Facebook Group - Brazilian Dojo Community on Facebook
- Dojo mailing list - mailing list for questions and discussions
- Dojo on StackOverflow - Dojo Toolkit support on StackOverflow
- Dojo on Twitter - Dojo's Twitter account
- Facebook Group - Dojo community on Facebook
- Google Plus Community - Dojo community on Google Plus
- Linked In Dojo Ajax Toolkit Developers Group - Dojo Community on LinkedIn
- Linked In Dojo Toolkit Group - Dojo Community on LinkedIn
- Reddit Community - growing community discussing Dojo on Reddit.
- SensioLabs Connect Club - Sensiolabs Connect Dojo Toolkit Club for PHP and Symfony developers
- IRC - Large and active IRC support channel.
- Meetup - Get involved locally and find local user groups.
Other Awesome Lists
- awesome lists:
Contributing and License
To the extent possible under law, Peter Kokot has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.