A curated list of delightful Laravel PHP framework packages and resources. Inspired by other awesome lists.
- DuckDuckGo Packagist Search - Search for Laravel packages from DuckDuckGo by including 'packagist' as first search term. [06/29/2015]
- Laravel Collective - Maintainers of components removed from core Laravel framework, including annotations, remote (SSH), and forms/HTML.
- Packagist - Official directory of Laravel (and other Composer-installable) packages.
- Packalyst - Directory of Laravel packages (semi-official).
- Packanalyst - Search engine and source-code browser for any PHP class, interface, or trait in Packagist.
- Spatie - A large collection of Laravel specific quality packages made by Spatie.
- Backpack for Laravel - Set of modular packages for building admin interfaces for Laravel based on Admin LTE. [10/01/2016]
- Laralum - Simple admin panel with database CRUD support and built-in support for Laravel Auth. [09/06/2016]
- Laravel Admin - Provides a new Artisan
admin command set for generation and management of administration routes, controllers, views, and configuration. [08/30/2016]
- Laravel Admin Panel - Laravel tool for managing users, roles, permissions, and CRUD generation. [04/12/2016]
- Laravel Administrator - An administrative interface builder for Laravel that allows you to visually manage your Eloquent models and their relations and create stand-alone settings pages for storing site data and performing site tasks.
- Laravel Totem - A nice dashboard for managing Laravel scheduler tasks. [08/25/2017]
- Orchid - A package for Laravel which helps with the administration of the application on Laravel, allowing you to write code as you want, control of routing/themes/plugins/etc - none of this and will not be! The package only gives a good set of tools that will be in demand in almost every project. [07/13/2017]
- UserFrosting - A web framework and fully implemented user management application that uses Laravel's ORM and cache components. The Sprinkle system allows you to easily and cleanly extend the core codebase with the custom features that your application requires.
- Voyager - Comprehensive Laravel admin package with support for CRUD administration of database, menu editor, media manager and more. [11/01/2016]
- Laravel NestedSet - An implementation of a tree data structure in a relational database. [03/16/2017]
- HashIDs - Laravel wrapper for the HashIDs tool to generate short, unique hashes for any integer (e.g., surrogate key ID).
- Acacha Laravel Social - OAuth Social Login/Register implementation with Github, Facebook, Google, Twitter... using Laravel Socialite and (optionally) AdminLTE Laravel package . [23/02/2017]
- Active Directory LDAP Authentication - LDAP authentication package for Active Directory. [07/27/2015]
- Botscout protection - Block malicious scripts using botscout.com protection for your laravel app. [03/03/2017]
- Bouncer - Powerful package for handling roles and abilities in the Laravel ACL. [07/27/2016]
- Captcha - An anti-bot image captcha system written by Frederick Brennan and ported to Laravel for Infinity Next by Joshua Moon.
- Captcha - Captcha for Laravel 5 - An anti-bot image captcha system.
- Confide - An authentication solution for Laravel with features like account creation, login, logout, confirmation by e-mail, password reset, etc.
- Dingo - Laravel package/API for using JWT Authentication. [11/06/2015]
- EasyAdmin - An advanced Laravel login and user management package with support for two-factor authentication. [03/26/2016]
- Eloquent OAuth - Easy-to-use package for OAuth authentication in Laravel 4.
- jwt-auth - JSON Web Token authentication package for Laravel. [06/11/2015]
- Laravel ACL - Lightweight role-based permissions system for Laravel 5's built-in Auth system. [06/15/2016]
- Laravel Impersonate - A package to authenticate as one of your users. [03/08/2016]
– Laravel 5 Very Basic Auth – HTTP Basic Authentication without the need for a database [09/07/2017]
- LDAP-Auth - Very basic read-only LDAP authentication driver for Laravel 5.1+. [11/23/2015]
- Libsodium for Laravel - Laravel package wrapper for the libsodium library which allows it to be a drop-in replacement for the Laravel native encryption and hashing classes/services. [09/14/2015]
- OAuth-4-Laravel - Laravel package wrapper for PHPoAuthLib with support for OAuth 1 and OAuth 2 providers.
- OAuth-5-Laravel - Laravel 5.x package wrapper for PHPoAuthLib with support for OAuth 1 and OAuth 2 providers. [07/20/2015]
- PropAuth - Package that supports property-based security policy evaluation. See tutorial here. [01/04/2015]
- Purifier - HTMLPurifier for Laravel 5 - HTML filter
- ReplayPHP Auth - Enhancements to the Laravel 5 Auth module. [11/07/2016]
- Roles - Powerful package for handling roles and permissions in Laravel. [07/16/2015]
- Sentinel - Fully-featured, framework-agnostic (works great with Laravel!) authentication and authorization system. (Successor to Cartalyst's Sentry library.) [07/02/2015]
- SleepingOwl Admin - An administrative interface builder for Laravel models that supports customization. [04/27/2015]
- Socialite Providers - Collection of 70+ OAuth 1 and 2 provider packages for Socialite package. [05/15/2015]
- URL Signer - Improve Laravel security by creating URLs with limited lifetime (similar to AWS signed URLs). [08/16/2015]
- Laravel Security Checker - Added Laravel functionality to SensioLabs Security Checker. Adds a command to check for, and optionally emails you, vulnerabilities when they affect you. [07/24/2017]
- Laravel Code Generator - A clean code generator for Laravel framework that will save you time! This awesome tool will help you generate resources like views, controllers, routes, migrations, languages or request-forms! It is extremely flexible and customizable to cover many on the use cases. It is shipped with cross-browsers compatible template, along with a client-side…
- Acacha adminlte-laravel - A Laravel 5 package that switches default Laravel scaffolding/boilerplate to AdminLTE template with Bootstrap 3.0 and Pratt Landing Page. [02/02/2016]
- Antares Project - Custom re-packaging of Laravel, Vue.JS, and more as a starting point for building new applications quickly. [06/27/2017]
- Base Laravel Admin - A basic Laravel 4.x install with a admin site/dashboard using Bootstrap 3. [04/13/2015]
- Bootstrapper for Laravel - Laravel package that provides fluent interface for using Bootstrap CSS framework in Laravel. [11/09/2015]
- esensi - Laravel boilerplate application with enhancements for loaders and models.
- Fountain - Comprehensive application builder for Laravel 5 including ecommerce, invoicing and more. [10/17/2016]
- Gold Standard - Boilerplate template for clean, resourceful, testable Laravel applications. [03/31/2017]
- Hexavel - Restructured version of Laravel framework to provide streamlined workflows and simplify development process. [12/30/2015]
- HTG Laravel - Basic Laravel boilerplate with AdminLTE focused on rapid prototyping. [07/28/2016]
- L4 Core - Laravel 4 application boilerplate built from author's other packages; includes Bootstrap. [06/11/2015]
- LaraAdmin - LaraAdmin is a Open source Laravel Admin Panel / CMS which can be used as Admin Backend, Data Management Tool or CRM boilerplate for Laravel with features like Advanced CRUD Generation, Module Manager, Backups and many more. [12/13/2016]
- Laracogs - Package that includes helpers for Bootstrap, CRUD, notifications, billing via Cashier, and form generation. [04/26/2016]
- Laramen - Customized configuration of Laravel that uses Lumen-powered API routes. [09/26/2017]
- LaraProto - Laravel web site prototype with built-in user management and Bootstrap styling. [08/06/2015]
- Laravel Angular Admin - Laravel, AngularJS, Bootstrap, and AdminLTE with OAuth and JWT authentication. [10/18/2016]
- Laravel 5 Angular Material Starter - Laravel 5 and Angular Material with sample config for ui-router, Restangular, theming, etc. See tutorial on use here.
- Laravel 5 Boilerplate - Laravel 5 application boilerplate built with Skeleton, Sidr, and Fontastic.
- Laravel 5 Boilerplate - Responsive Laravel 5 application template with Bootstrap 3, HTML 5 Boilerplate, Font Awesome, and more.
- Laravel 5 Bootstrap 3 Starter Site - Laravel 5 site template using Bootstrap 3 with built-in support for managing videos, pictures, and news, DataTables, and much more. [04/30/2015]
- Laravel 5 on Shared Hosting - Custom directory structure for Laravel to separate the ''public'' directory from code directories. [05/06/2016]
- Laravel 5 Scaffold Generator - Artisan extension package to build scaffolding. Single command creates model, controller, migration, seeder, and RESTful views. [04/27/2015]
- Laravel 5 Starter - A complete Laravel starter configuration using Bootstrap and AdminLTE for admin functions. [03/26/2016]
- Laravel 5 Starter Package - A starter package for Laravel 5 with boilerplate views, configs, and routes. [07/22/2015]
- Laravel Boilerplate with EMail Verification on Registration - Basic Laravel configuration that supports e-mail verification when user registers. [02/06/2017]
- Laravel and AngularJS Starter Application Boilerplate - Single-page application starter configuration with Laravel 5 and Angular.JS 1.3. [04/07/2015]
- Laravel Enterprise Starter Kit (LESK) - Comprehensive boilerplate configuration that cleanly integrates many popular packages for quick start to new projects. [03/26/2017]
- InfyOm Laravel Generator - API, Scaffold, CRUD Laravel Generator [05/01/2016]
- Laravel Hackathon Starter - Laravel boilerplate configuration with lots of built-in API support. [02/23/2016]
- Laravel Kickstart - Laravel starter configuration with an Elixir configuration, the latest versions of Bootstrap and JQuery, a Blade wrapper template, debug tools, and much more. [03/09/2016]
- Laravel React Webpack Starter Kit - Package for quickly configuring Laravel with React.JS, Webpack, and PostCSS/SASS. [04/17/2017]
- Laravel Skeleton Application - Basic Laravel application template with dashboard, user management, and more. [07\26\2017]
- Laravel Zero - Customized version of Laravel optimized for building console/shell/command-line applications. [06/27/2017]
- Laravel-Auth - Laravel 5.4 configuration with email registration verification, social authentication, user roles and permissions, user profiles, and user management system. [08/19/2017]
- Laravel/Angular Material Starter - Complete project starter template for building application with Laravel 5 and Angular Material. [08/20/2015]
- Owl - Laravel 5.5 configuration with CRUD generator, roles/permissions, Bootstrap 4, DataTables, and much more. [09/05/2017]
- React-Redux-Laravel - Boilerplate blog application for a Laravel JWT Backend and a React/Redux Front-End with Bootstrap 4. [06/06/2016]
- Scafold - Adds back some of the boilerplate/scaffolding removed in Laravel 5.1. [07/20/2015]
- Skeletor - Interactive shell tool for creating a new Laravel/Lumen project that automates several common steps. Learn more here. [10/05/2017]
- Support - Adds some nice features and other third-party packages to your Laravel installation. [10/05/2015]
- Turtle - Laravel 5.5 package with front & backend scaffolding including a CRUD generator, auth integration, roles, permissions, contact forms, reCAPTCHA, activity logs, demo mode, user timezones, AJAX CRUD/validation, Bootstrap 4, DataTables, & more. [09/18/2017]
- Watts - Custom configuration with tools for developing microservices using Lumen. [05/10/2016]
- Analogue - Intuitive, fluent data mapper ORM for Laravel and PHP. [07/15/2015]
- Apify - API generator for Laravel that allows JSON access to any model/table. [01/07/2017]
- belongsToThrough - Adds trait to Eloquent models to support ''belongsToThrough'' relationship. [10/21/2015]
- Computed Properties for Eloquent - Improved accessors for Laravel 5.4+ models. [08/22/2017]
- CRUD Generator - Simple Artisan command to generate CRUD commands for database interaction of your model in Laravel 5. [08/30/2015]
- CRUDBooster - Customization of Laravel framework for auto-generation of CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) methods for your model. [08/30/2016]
- CSV - Package that supports reading and writing CSV (or other token-delimited) files. [03/20/2017]
- CSV Seeder - If you have your seed data for your database in a spreadsheet, use this package to load it directly from a CSV file. [05/11/2015]
- Datagrid - Self-contained (no external dependencies) data grid package for Laravel 5 with support for filtering, sorting, and Bootstrap. [07/20/2015]
- Datatable - Alternate Laravel 4 package wrapper for Datatables.
- Elasticquent - Package for mapping Laravel Eloquent models to Elasticsearch types. [03/15/2017]
- Eloquence - Adds some very useful extensions to base Eloquent models, such as camel-case attributes, sluggable and UUID keys, etc. [04/22/2015]
- Eloquent Encryption/Decryption for Laravel - Automatic encryption/decryption of model attributes when stored/retrieved. [08/17/2017]
- Eloquent Filter - Provides customized filtering capability for Eloquent models via a Filterable attribute. [03/05/2016]
- Eloquent MongoDB Repository - Implementation of repository design pattern for MongoDB using Eloquent. [03/09/2016]
- Eloquent Populator - Populate Laravel's Eloquent ORM's models by guessing the best Faker formatters for their attributes from their columns' names and types. [02/16/2017]
- Eloquent Sortable - Adds a sortable trait to Eloquent models for Laravel 4/5. [05/25/2015]
- Eloquent Versioned - Adds transparent versioning to Eloquent models, which persists an entirely new row in database when updating a model instance. [06/08/2015]
- Eloquent Preferences - Allows binding of multiple key-value pair preferences to your Eloquent models. [12/29/2015]
- glmdev/search - Adds relevance-based keyword search capability to any fields of Eloquent models. [07/26/2017]
- Lada Cache - A Redis based, automated and scalable database caching layer for Laravel 5.1+. [21/09/2016]
- Laracadamy Generators - Extends Artisan
generate command to automatically build model directly from database table. [09/02/2016]
- Laradump - A Laravel wrapper package for the MySQL mysqldump tool to allow exporting of your database and reloading via Laravel Artisan commands. [08/03/2016]
- Laraformer - Laravel package to add a transformation layer to your Eloquent model. [03/05/2016]
- Laravel DataTables - Laravel 4 server-side handler package for DataTables jQuery plug-in.
- Laravel Doctrine - A package that tightly integrates the Doctrine ORM with Laravel. [09/10/2015]
- Laravel Firebird - Firebird Illuminate package for Laravel 5. [04/27/2015]
- Laravel Media Library - Package for associating files (including those hosted on Amazon S3) with Eloquent model. [07/15/2015]
- Laravel Normalizer - Simple package to allow model-independent normalization (i.e., capitalization, numeric formatting, etc.) of data before persisting. [07/28/2016]
- Laravel 5 Repository - Package for the implementing the repository design pattern to abstract database layer of your application. [08/16/2015]
- Laravel 5 Model Factory Generator - Create a new model factory file using Artisan command. [03/27/2017]
- Laravel References - Provides a simple way to add unique references to models that can be resolved via route model binding without exposing primary keys. [10/09/2017]
- Laravel Searchy - Easy-to-use database searching package for Laravel 4 with support for fuzzy searching and sensitivity configuration. [04/30/2015]
- Laravel Value Objects - Cast Eloquent model attributes to value objects with ease. [12/07/2015]
- LODM - ODM package for Laravel with native support for MongoDB that supports inheritance, composition, and aggregation, as well as hierarchical data. [10/12/2015]
- MySQL to Laravel - Script to generate Laravel migrations from an existing MySQL database. [02/20/2016]
- MySQL Workbench Export Laravel 5 Migrations Plugin - Plugin for MySQL Workbench to export data models to Laravel 5 migrations. [09/24/2016]
- ODBC Driver - Laravel 5.x package which provides support for using any database via ODBC. [07/20/2015]
- PHP Eloquent Repository - Repository package for Eloquent for use with Eloquent or plain PHP. [02/15/2016]
- Query Dumper - Output query SQL and results to your view page for debugging. [09/18/2017]
- Revisionable - Adds simple (and, optionally, trait-based) support for keeping revision history of models in your Laravel applications.
- Rinvex Repository - Comprehensive and well-documented repository package (specifically Active Repository pattern) for abstracting storage/persistence. [08/31/2016]
- Searchable - a trait for Laravel 4.2+ and Laravel 5.0 that adds a simple search function to Eloquent Models to prioritize fields for searching. [12/04/2016]
- Single-Table Inheritance - Adds a trait to Eloquent models to allow multiple models to be stored in the same database table. [07/12/2015]
- Unique With Validator - Provides support for composite unique indexes, such as combination of first and last name.
- QueryBuilderParser - A Laravel package that builds SQL queries based on input from a jQuery QueryBuilder.
- Laravel Context - Provides application contextual support for using different service providers, such as the case of admin functionality versus regular functionality. [07/07/2015]
- Repositories Maker - Adds Artisan command to auto-generate repositories for all Eloquent models. [10/01/2016]
- Laravel Widgetize - Helps you have clean controller methods + easy caching. [4/4/2017]
- Acacha llum - Llum illuminates your Laravel projects speeding up your Github/Laravel development workflow. [23/02/2017]
- Artisan View - Adds a
make:view Artisan command for generating a Blade view file. [07/27/2016]
- Best Artisan - Adds a clean web interface to Artisan commands. [01/08/2017]
- Blacksmith - Independent code-generation tool that works closely with Laravel to generate models, views, controllers, seeds, forms, and much more.
- Candela - A Silex/Slim style version of Laravel's Lumen microframework. [05/16/2015]
- Debug Window - Extension of popular DebugBar tool that displays variables sent to view in easy-to-read format. [07/20/2015]
- Env Providers - Load service providers based on the application's current environment. [03/07/2017]
- Inspector - Utility that checks installed Composer project dependencies and notifies you of any updates (not Laravel specific). [04/26/2016]
- Interactive Make - Turns Artisan
make command into fully-interactive wizard for all options. [04/26/2017]
- Lambo - Simple shell script that speeds the process of creating and configuring a new Laravel project. [07/24/2017]
- Larasupport - Provides some missing helpers to Lumen and allows Laravel packages to be used with Lumen. [06/08/2015]
- Laravel API Generator - Another independent code-generation tool for creating project boilerplate, including migrations, models, controllers, various views, etc. [05/14/2015]
- Laravel Backup - Artisan extension that allows you to backup your application and database into a ZIP archive.
- Laravel Console - An in-browser console for running Laravel commands (or any PHP code!). Like a browser-based version of Artisan. [04/22/2015]
- Laravel Decomposer - Generates a list of all of the packages used by your Laravel application, including dependencies, and displays them in the browser. [02/20/2017]
- Laravel Environment - Artisan extension to create and edit environment-specific configuration files in the shell.
- Laravel Environment Manager - Artisan command for managing multiple environments (
.env) for a Laravel 5 application.
- Laravel Feature Flag/Switch - Simple tool for adding feature flag capability to your Laravel applications. [06/16/2016]
- Laravel IDE Helper - Adds auto-complete support for Laravel syntax to a variety of IDEs and text editors, including Aptana Studio, Eclipse, PHP Storm, and more.
- Laravel Identify - Package to identify client configuration, such as browser, device, operating system and more. [01/07/2017]
- Laravel Log Viewer - Add on which allows you to view your Laravel 4.2/5.0 log file within the application itself by opening the
logs (or other) route.
- Laravel PackMe - A shell/command-line starter kit for developing pakcages for Laravel 5. [06/16/2016]
- Laravel Permission - A simple package to manage users, roles, and permissions in Laravel. [09/22/2015]
- Laravel Tracer - Displays the full path of each Blade view, including partials, loaded into template at place it is applied. [06/22/2017]
- Laravel Tracy - Package for integrating the excellent Nette Tracy debugging library as a replacement for Laravel's standard error handling functions. [09/02/2016]
- Laravel UUID - Laravel 4.x/5.x package to generate a UUID according to the RFC 4122 standard. See here for example usage as database key. [04/29/2016]
- Laravel Web Installer - Package helps you design an installer/setup wizard to allow users to install Laravel application without using Composer, SSH, etc. [09/14/2015]
- Laravel-4-Generators - Package for speeding up development by generating classes, migrations, database seeds, and more.
- Laravel Debug Bar - Integrates Laravel with PHP Debug Bar to display debugging during application testing.
- Laravel Resourceful - Generates full complement of CRUD resource Laravel code, including migrations, seeds, requests, controllers, models, and views. [04/20/2015]
- Links - Package for link statistics and tracking, including browser type, OS, language, and more. [11/04/2016]
- Llum - Command-line utility to perform common configuration tasks for Laravel framework. [08/12/2017]
- Lumen Generators - Adds several Artisan commands for generating controllers, models, migrations, resources, routes and more. (For Lumen and Laravel) [09/03/2017]
- Make:User - Adds an Artisan command for generating a new user account based on e-mail address with optional name. [11/15/2016]
- Migrations Generator - Generate database migrations from existing database schema.
- PHP Console - Laravel package wrapper/service provider to handle PHP errors, dump variables, execute PHP code remotely, etc. in Google Chrome with PHP Console extension.
- Potion - Asset management tool for Laravel 5 based off of Assetic with only PHP dependencies. [04/05/2015]
- Pretty Routes - Adds a
/routes URL to your application for a nice visualization of all of the routes, including HTTP methods, middleware used, and more. [08/31/2016]
- SmartSeeder - SmartSeeder extends database seeding beyond development to allow to use different seed data depending on the environment.
- sqli - Laravel 4 Artisan SQL REPL (interactive tool), similar to tinker for SQL queries.
- Environment - A simple library to increase the power of your environment variables.
- TNT Search - Full-featured full-text search engine. [10/01/2016]
- Laravel UI http logger - Laravel package to log every request/response app handled and UI to analyze it
- Aimeos - Complete e-commerce/web shop package with support for product catalogs, shopping, checkout, payment, and order management. [04/29/2015]
- Antvel - Package for building e-commerce applications with Laravel. [12/16/2016]
- Amazon ECS (E-Commerce Services) - Package to allow searching the Amazon product catalog. [12/18/2015]
- LaraCart - Fully-featured shopping cart package for Laravel. [03/30/2017]
- Laragento - A Laravel + Magento mashup, for directly accessing Magento data via RESTful API provided by Laravel. [10/12/2015]
- Laravel PayPal Payment - Package for processing credit card or PayPal account payments using PayPal REST API.
- Mage2 - Laravel e-commerce package with built-in Paypal support. [12/16/2016]
- Paypal IPN - Package for a listener and processor for Paypal IPN responses.
- Vanilo - Basic (catalog, clients, cart, orders) e-commerce toolkit/framework for Laravel built along the principles of Laravel itself. [08/17/2017]
- Alerts - Package for handling global site messages in Laravel. [07/30/2015]
- Beautymail - Send responsive HTML emails from Laravel Blade views. [11/03/2016]
- Blade - Allows you to use Laravel Blade templates as standalone components outside of Laravel. [10/17/2016]
- Blade on Steroids - Several enhancements to the standard Blade syntax, including sub-templating and much more.
- Bruno - A Laravel base controller class and a trait that will enable to add filtering, sorting, eager loading and pagination to your resource URLs. [12/31/2016]
- CSS Colors - Tool to automatically produce color variations/gradients for foreground and background based on input CSS hex color (wrapper for this PHP class). [04/05/2015]
- dd - Laravel 4 helper similar to new
dd from Laravel 5.
- Eloquent Sluggable - Extends Eloquent to include a "sluggable" trait for easy generation of slugs.
- Ekko - Laravel helper package that detects active Bootstrap navigation menu (navbar) item and applies
'active' class. [07/18/2015]
- CSV/XLS File Validator - Package for applying validation rules to CSV and XLS files to ensure they conform to your schema. [12/16/2016]
- Flashy - Easy flash notifications for Laravel. [01/21/2016]
- Full Calendar Helper - Package to simplify interaction with FullCalendar.io in Laravel. [09/08/2015]
- Gazatem DbLogger - Package for saving Monolog log output to database using the existing Laravel API. [03/01/2016]
- Graham Campbell's Packages - Variety of excellent packages for extending Laravel 4/5 functionality.
- HTML5 Inputs - Extends Laravel Form class to support HTML5 form controls, including
- HTML5 Forms for Laravel - Another package to extend Laravel FormBuilder to support HTML5 form elements. [06/11/2015]
- Intervention Image - An open-source PHP image handling and manipulation library with Laravel facades and service providers. [02/11/2016]
- iSeed - Inverse seed generator to create a database seed file using existing data in database table.
- Ixudra Curl - Laravel package for fluent curl support. [01/23/2016]
- Kint - A replacement for
dd() for pretty printing debugging data.
- Laracurl - Laravel wrapper package for PHP cURL class that provides OOP interface to cURL. [10/27/2015]
- LaraOCR - Adds integrated support for optical character recognition (OCR) engines like Tesseract. [12/04/2017]
- Larastrap - Laravel base site configuration based on Laravel 4.1, Bootstrap 3, jQuery, FontAwesome, and HTML5 Shiv.
- Laravel Achievements - Implements an achievement system in Laravel, based on Notifications. [02/20/2017]
- Laravel Annotations - Provides support for annotating Controller methods with the corresponding route, including route naming.
- Laravel Auto Presenter - Automatically decorates (applies formatting to) model objects bound to views during the view render process.
- Laravel Calendar - A comprehensive calendar package with built-in support for events. [04/22/2015]
- Laravel Config Writer - Augments the Laravel Configuration class to include support for writing configuration parameters. [08/17/2017]
- Laravel DOMPDF Wrapper - Laravel 4/5 package wrapper around DOMPDF for generating PDFs from Laravel views.
- Laravel Email Database Log - Simple pakcage that logs all out-going e-mails sent from Laravel to
email_log table in application database. [10/12/2015]
- Laravel Enqueue - Open-source Laravel wrapper for the PHP Enqueue queue library with support for several queue transport technologies, including AMQP and Redis. [07/24/2017]
- Laravel Excel - An Eloquent way of importing and exporting Excel and CSV files for Laravel 4.* with the power of PHPOffice's PHPExcel.
- Laravel File Generator - Tools for helping you create your own
artisan commands to generate file templates. [04/11/2017]
- Laravel File Manager - File upload manager and editor for Laravel that integrates with CKEditor. [12/31/2016]
- Laravel Formatter - Port of FuelPHP formatter library for formatting JSON, XML, YAML, and CSV data.
- Laravel Forum - A complete forum package designed for easy integration into any Laravel 4 application.
- Laravel Handlebars - Provides support for using Handlebars and Mustache templates with Laravel, including in conjunction with Blade. [08/02/2016]
- Laravel HTML - Provides fluent interface for creating HTML in Blade templates or any HTML/frontend file. [04/17/2017]
- Laravel Kint - Package wrapper for Kint debugging library that includes native service provider. [08/10/2015]
- Laravel Menu - Package that provides fluent, Laravel-esque method for building menus.
- Laravel Menu (Murze) - Laravel package for generating hierarchical HTML menus for your application. [03/28/2016]
- Laravel 5 Nestable - Provides trait support for nestable/hierarchical menus and categories in Laravel. [11/02/2016]
- Laravel Options - Provides a key-value store table named
options for storing application configuration data. [03/20/2017]
- Laravel Paginate Route - Extension to use built-in Laravel paginator feature without the query string. [07/12/2015]
- Laravel Panel - Clean, Bootstrap-based admin panel for Laravel 5.x. [07/13/2015]
- Laravel SASS - Automatic SASS-to-CSS compiling for Laravel 4 (and any other framework too), config-free, in pure PHP.
- Laravel Taggable Trait - Trait and library to support managing tags on your models. [10/15/2016]
- Laravel Transactional Events - Adds a transactional layer to the Laravel Event Dispatcher. [09/06/2017]
- Laravel Validation Rules - Collection of drop-in, Composer-enabled validation rules that integrate with built-in validation engine. [09/21/2017]
- MailThief - A fake mailer for Laravel applications that makes it easy to test mail without actually sending any emails. [07/07/2016]
- PDF Laravel 5 - Package wrapper for DOMPDF HTML-to-PDF conversion library. [08/16/2015]
- PHP Curl - A simple PHP wrapper class for cURL, including Laravel service provider and facade.
- Quarx - Open-source package to add CMS capabilities to your Laravel application. [05/04/2016]
- Rapyd - A Laravel 4 package for building simple CRUD functions using data grids (tables) and forms.
- Registry Manager - Complete package for managing application configuration settings in database with cache support for better performance. [05/20/2015]
- Settings - A persistent setting package for Laravel that includes encrypting/decrypting values, caching, events, and more. [10/06/2015]
- Socieboy Forum - Forum package for use with any Laravel 5 application. [09/24/2016]\
- sudo-su - Handy package to allow impersonation of other users during development. [03/15/2017]
- Syntara - Comprehensive user administration system for Laravel 4, including authentication, groups/permissions management, and more.
- Throttle - A request rate-limiter for Laravel. [11/19/2016]
- Tuxedo - send transactional emails with Laravel's Mail classes, with the templates already done for you. [01/14/2017]
- Virtuoso - Extension to the built-in View Composers functionality that provides composability of composers themselves.
- Laravel TinyPNG API Support - Tinify API support with laravel
Third-Party API Support
- Apiato - Open-source package, with comprehensive documentation, to help build APIs with Laravel. [07/26/2017]
- Brainsocket - Package for supporting real-time event-driven PHP apps using WebSockets.
- DreamFactory - An open-source REST API backend for mobile and web applications built on Laravel. [11/19/2016]
- Dingo API - Toolkit for building RESTful API with Laravel including API versioning, rate limiting, error handling, and more.
- Laravel GraphQL - Laravel package wrapper for GraphQL PHP to support use of GraphQL for data access with Eloquent. [08/03/2017]
- Laravel JSON API - Package wrapper for standardizing JSON API requests/responses according to JSON API. [04/12/2017]
- Laravel Scene - Transformer which converts Laravel models into API responses. [12/05/2017]
- Getting Started with Pusher and Laravel Echo - In this screencast, The Skater Dev teaches how to build a real-time comments component using Laravel, Laravel Echo, and the Pusher Laravel Echo integration.
- 25 Laravel Tips and Tricks - Jeffrey Way gives a nice overview/introduction to Laravel 4 in the form of more than two dozen tips.
- Laravel 101 - Colin Viebrock's introduction to Laravel with associated code.
- Laravel 4 on Google AppEngine for PHP - Step-by-step instructions for setting up Laravel to run on Google App Engine.
- Laravel 4 on a shared host - Shared hosting can be difficult to set up for Laravel. Here are some good tips.
- Laravel Apz - Github repository with full tutorial on building Laravel 5.x application including AJAX CRUD, Bootstrap, and REST API. [07/26/2017]
- Laravel on OpenShift - Instructions and customized package for using Laravel on OpenShift PaaS.
- Laravel Tutorials on Creative Punch - Series of unique Laravel tutorials, with special focus on available packages.
- Laravel Video Tutorials - Free, 10-part Laravel video tutorial with source code. (Videos mirrored here.)
- Learning Laravel - New book/tutorial site for beginners to the Laravel framework.
- Test Better, Deploy Faster with Laravel - Nice overview of Laravel concepts and how to use it for TDD.
- Tinkering with Tinker Like an Artisan - I think Tinker is one of the greatest features in all of Laravel!
- Using AJAX in Laravel - While Laravel doesn't have "native" AJAX support, it's routing supports AJAX nicely.
- Using Laravel Homestead as Your Development Environment - Excellent, detailed tutorial on setting up Vagrant and using it with Laravel Homestead for development.
Tutorial Series (Multi-part tutorials on Laravel basics)
Tutorials on Specific (and Frequently Occurring) Topics
- Awesome Laravel Repos - Directory of popular (based on stars) GitHub repositories for Laravel packages/resources. [11/06/2017]
- LaraBrain - Directory of tips and tutorials for all aspects of Laravel development. [11/03/2015]
- Laracasts - The de facto standard tutorials for Laravel developed by Jeffrey Way. (Some free Laracasts videos on YouTube here.)
- Larachat Live - YouTube channel with weekly topics on Laravel platform. [05/30/2017]
- Laracon 2014 Videos - Directory of videos from 2014 Laracon in NYC.
- Laravel Database Designer - Online tool for creating database model, including exporting as migration. [05/16/2015]
- Laravel Dojo - Tutorials on Laravel in Chinese (English translation here).
- Laravel Hunt - A forum/directory for Laravel tutorials, examples, resources, etc. in the style of Product Hunt. [06/08/2015]
- Laravel Schema Designer - Online tool for creating Laravel database schema and export the migration. You can share your schemas with others via the site.
- LaravelSnippets.com - A repository of useful code snippets for Laravel PHP framework.
- Laravel Tricks - Code snippets, best practices, and tips for Laravel development.
- The Laravel Podcast - Brings you Laravel and PHP development news and discussion hosted by Matt Stauffer. [04/12/2015]
Applications Built with Laravel
- External List of Laravel Applications [03/28/2016]
- _Another Directory of Laravel Applications [12/31/2016]
- 92five - Open-source, self-hosting project management application.
- AccountsPortal - Hosted online accounting application with support for invoicing, books and accounts. [04/20/2015]
- AgoraKit - Full-featured, open-source groupware platform for citizens' initatives, including calendar, online discussion forums, and more. [08/18/2017]
- Alpha Coders - Social media site for content creators (mainly graphics) to share their creations. [08/20/2017]
- Asgard CMS - CMS built with Laravel with goals of modularity, multi-language support, and ease of installation.
- Attendize - Free, open-source, self-hosted ticket sales and event management platform. [03/09/2016]
- Author's Republic - E-commerce site for authors to sell audio books. [10/20/2015]
- BarChart.com - Portal for financial experts and businesses to get the latest market data for US, UK, Australia and Canadian stock markets. [08/20/2017]
- Bootsnipp - Element gallery, playground and code snippets for Bootstrap framework.
- BootstrapCMS - Comprehensive CMS built with Laravel using Sentry for user management/authentication.
- BotMan Studio - Laravel application to build custom chat bots using BotMan. [08/19/2017]
- Bumble CMS - CMS platform for Laravel framework with focus on simplicity. [09/04/2015]
- Burnmsg - Simple self-destructing, encrypted messaging application built on Laravel. Open-source, self-hosted version available on Github.
- Cachet - A single-site, alternative to https://statuspage.io written in PHP with the Laravel project, supporting both SQLite and MySQL databases.
- Canvas - An open-source minimalist blogging platform for developers which uses Summernote WYSIWIG editor for Markdown support built with Laravel. [07/07/2016]
- Circuits.com - Electronic components marketplace with comprehensive search capability and over 3 billion parts in stock.
- Coanda CMS - Coanda CMS is a content management system based on the Laravel PHP Framework. [04/13/2015]
- Coaster CMS - Full-featured CMS platform with built-in support for beacons. [03/26/2017]
- Codex - A simple file-based Markdown documentation platform built on top of Laravel.
- Colorsublime - Directory of Sublime Text themes along with a plugin to simplify installation of those themes.
- Confomo - Simple, open-source tool for keeping track of contacts that you meet at conferences. [07/27/2016]
- Commentum.io - A Reddit clone built with Laravel that scores entries based on "momentum" from events like views, comments, etc. [08/31/2015]
- Decoy CMS - Full-featured CMS with support for sharing models with other applications. [03/15/2017]
- Devise CMS - Open-source CMS built on Laravel intended to be used for both small and large CMS needs. [09/29/2015]
- DevLeaks - Web development news aggregator for tutorials, tools, and other resources of interest to developers. [08/03/2015]
- dnsrecords.io - Open-source online DNS record lookup utility. [10/26/2017]
- Dying Horizon - Free post-apocalyptic, turn-based, role-playing browser game built with Laravel 5.1. [11/21/2017]
- Earthquake Stream - Real-time feed of earthquakes reported by USGS to demonstrate Laravel Horizon queue service. [09/21/2017]
- Easy Decision Maker - Online tool for creating multiple-choice questions. [10/21/2015]
- Filegr.am - Share files up to 1GB for 24 hours with no sign up or installation. [07/31/2015]
- Flarepoint CRM - Full-features CRM application with tasks and lead management, role-based settings, document attachements, and more. [06/18/2016]
- Flarum - Open-source forum software intended to make online discussions simple, fun, and fast. [08/28/2015]
- Flashtag CMS - Open-source simple CMS and blogging platform built with Laravel. [04/12/2016]
- Food Zoo Menu - University cafeteria menu listings using Laravel REST API and AngularJS. [05/09/2016]
- Geocod.io - Low-cost (2500 transactions per day free) geocoding web service built by Mathias Hansen.
- Gistlog - Markdown-based blogging tool that uses Github's Gist platform for storage (more here).
- Git.cash - Online marketplace for digital products with built-in Git integration. [08/28/2017]
- GitGo - Git repository hosting site with beautiful UI (includes free plan).
- GitScrum - Laravel application that integrates Git version control with Scrum methodology for task management. [12/16/2016]
- HasYourBabyArrivedYet.com - Free, simple service for sharing news about the arrival of your baby. [08/11/2016]
- HiveStory - Online collaborative story-writing application. [11/09/2015]
- Invoice Ninja - Online small business invoicing platform with free plan up to 500 clients. Open-source, self-hosted version available on Github.
- Jigsaw - Open-source static site generator and CMS tool built with Laravel that supports Blade templating and markdown. [04/13/2016]
- Jumpertrax - Online sports event entry and tracking tool. [05/10/2016]
- Kraken CRM - A simple, lightweight CRM (contact management tool) [Under development]. [05/20/2015]
- Koel - A simple, open-source web-based personal audio streaming service (i.e., Spotify clone) written in Vue.js on the client side and Laravel on server side. [12/14/2015]
- Kyle - Monthly billing/invoicing application built on Laravel. [06/18/2016]
- LaraAdmin - Open-source CRM platform that features CRUD generation, module and metadata management, media file (image, multimedia, etc.) management, and built-in code editor (based on Ace Code Editor). [08/30/2016]
- Laravel Open Source Projects - Large list of open-source Laravel projects, including flags for projects which can be used for tutorials. [06/27\2017]
- Laravel Site - A custom CMS and event management platform built on Laravel 4.
- Lavalite - Multilingual CMS built on Laravel 4 and Bootstrap 3.
- Learning Locker - An open-source online tool to track learning/education records.
- Less Than Threes - Site to quickly and easily share collections of things you enjoy, such as movies, books, etc. (Source code here.) [08/19/2017]
- Lightweight Hiker - Site to search for used hiking/backpacking gear. [02/15/2016]
- Listymail - Free online tool for email distribution lists. [02/15/2016]
- Makers Cabin - Learn full-stack web development using Laravel, Bootstrap, and other popular technologies. [08/16/2017]
- Mascots - An open-source database of mascots of various teams and organizations. [11/19/2016]
- Maghnatis - Open-source Reddit clone forum application built with Laravel. (Source code available here.) [10/27/2015]
- Monica - Open-source personal CRM for helping you keep track of your friends and family. [10/02/2017]
- OpenDominion - Open-source, free online text-based strategy game in a medieval fantasy setting where you control a nation ('dominion'). [11/06/2017]
- Opus - Open-source knowledge-base platform for teams to improve collaboration. [03/20/2017]
- Orchestra Platform - Laravel-based application boilerplate.
- Paperwork - Open-source note-taking/PIM alternative to Evernote and Microsoft OneNote built on Laravel, AngularJS and Bootstrap 3.
- PasteCloud - Free online snippet/notepad. [12/16/2016]
- Picnic - On-demand image post-processing package built on Laravel 4. [04/25/2015]
- Polr - Quick, modern, open-source link/URL shortener built with Lumen. [09/02/2017]
- Pterodactyl - Open-source (code here), game-agnostic game administration/management platform. [04/24/2017]
- QnA - Question-and-answer site with support for up and down voting (i.e., Stack Overflow clone) built with Bootstrap and Material Design. [04/11/2017]
- RasP.is - Basic URL shortener and bookmarking utility built with Laravel. Source code here. [10/10/2017]
- Reddit Grid - Browser for image-heavy Sub-Reddits with NSFW filtering. [09/26\2017]
- Rewind Radio - Online tool for making and sharing radio clips including display of waveform audio. [10/21/2015]
- RSS For the Rest of Us - Open-source (code here) RSS feed reader built on Laravel using the new JSON Feed format. [08/30/2017]
- Screeenly - Open-source (source code here) tool and API to create screen shots of web sites.
- Shopopotamus - Nice, responsive e-commerce site built on Laravel. [12/11/2017]
- snapr.pw - Free online image hosting site built on Laravel. [10/21/2015]
- Snipe-IT - A free open source (source code here) IT asset/license management system built in PHP on Laravel 4.2 and Bootstrap 3. [08/13/2015]
- Spiral - Educational technology tools for collaboration and progress reporting. [10/21/2015]
- StackPile - Online tool for managing third-party APIs used by your application, built with Laravel and Vue.js. [03/28/2016]
- Statimgram - Allows you to publish images to multiple Instagram accounts simultaneously and schedule your posts. [08/11/2016]
- Style CI - Free PHP coding style continuous integration service that checks and (optionally) fixes Github public repositories against PHP coding standards.
- TestApi.io - Free, online API mock creator. [03/23/2016] - Allows you to publish images to multiple Instagram accounts simultaneously and schedule your posts. [08/11/2016]
- Thermosis Framework - WordPress framework that embeds Laravel to build complex applications.
- Thor CMS - A multipurpose Laravel 4 CMS platform and CRUD generator with built-in multi-language support. [04/25/2015]
- TimeGrid.io - Online reservation-booking application. Open-source application with source code available here. [11/23/2015]
- TruckJee - Similar to Uber for truck transport in India. [07/12/2016]
- TweetLater - Online tool to schedule sending tweets in the future. [11/06/2017]
- Vale Brewing - Nice, well-structured web site for Australian craft brewer. [10/20/2015]
- vimrcfu - Share your best vimrc snippets. (Source for vimrcfu.com.)
- Visual Bookmark Organizer - Online bookmark tool that shows thumbnails of bookmarked site. (Source code on Github.) [04/22/2015]
- Voten - Social bookmarking site with support for up- and down-voting as well as discussions. (Source code here.) [08/19/2017]
- Vuedo - Open-source blogging platform built with Laravel and Vue.js with Markdown editor and Amazon S3 integration. [07/18/2016]
- Wardrobe - A minimalist blogging platform and CMS supporting Markdown and simple theming.
- Workeer - German-language site for helping refugees find jobs. [11/06/2017]
- Xenon Support Center - A comprehensive, but minimal, open-source ticket- and conversation-management platform.
- OpenLaravel - Directory of open-source projects built with Laravel framework. (Source code here.) [08/30/2016]
- Airflix - A web application for browsing and playing movies and TV shows from a local home server built with Laravel and Vue.js. [07/27/2016]
- Alfred CMS - CMS built with Laravel and AngularJS that supports developer needs, but is simple for users. [05/09/2016]
- Anvil CMS - A basic CMS built on top of Laravel 4 with other components.
- Arcanesoft CMS - CMS built on Laravel with multiple packages that can be used independently. [12/18/2015]
- Auto-Generating Gallery - Basic image gallery application with support for auto-generation of thumbnails, albums, and more.
- BookStack - A simple, self-hosted, easy-to-use, wiki-like platform and Confluence alternative for organising and storing information. [01/02/2016]
- Bookymark - Basic web site bookmarking application built with Laravel 4, including full tests. [04/28/2015]
- CocoPass - Password management system similar to LastPass build with Laravel 5.3. [09/13/2016]
- Collejo - Comprehensive ERP platform for schools and other education institutions built with Laravel. [03/26/2017]
- Communalizer - Free, open-source and self-hosted forum system written on top of the Laravel framework. [06/23/2016]
- DClassifieds - Free, open-source classified ads script with support for social media login, bonus/reward system, multiple category types and more. [03/26/2017]
- Dingo Project Management - A full-featured personal project management tool with task boards. [04/26/2016]
- Doptor CMS - Free, open-source CMS built with Laravel and Bootstrap that includes drag-and-drop form editing. [03/02/2016]
- EasyAdmin - Advanced Laravel Login and User Management with Two-Factor Authentication. [06/09/2016]
- Elephant Traders - Basic Laravel site example for e-commerce built for swapping PHP Elephant plush toys. [12/11/2017]
- EESTEC Platform for Local Committees - Committee management tool for engineering student association. [11/23/2015]
- GH-analytics - Reference implementation application with Laravel backend and AngularJS front-end.
- IVD Assets - IT asset management and ticketing application. [08/02/2016]
- JobsToMail - Opt-in platform for receiving daily e-mail on job postings on 8 popular job boards that uses JobsApi. [10/10/2016]
- KnowFox - Sophisticated personal knowledgebase/PIM application modeled on Evernote. Free, hosted version also available here. [03/07/2017]
- Kwiki - Markdown-based wiki/blogging platform built on Lumen that uses flat files (no database). [06/16/2015]
- Larabook Updated - Facebook clone built with Laravel 5.0 based Laracast tutorial. [06/16/2015]
- LaraContact - Simple contact manager/address book built with Laravel. [12/16/2016]
- Larapress - A work-in-progress CMS built on Laravel 4, which provides good example of building application with Laravel.
- LaraSqrrl - Example app that integrates with Twilio for SMS interaction, provides a simple API, and demonstrates how to deploy a Laravel app to AWS Elastic Beanstalk. [05/09/2016]
- Laravel and AngularJS Blog - Simple blogging application with AngularJS front-end that uses Markdown files for posts. [08/11/2015]
- Laravel and AngularJS CMS - CMS built on Laravel 5.1, AngularJS 1.4.7 and Responsive Material Design with REST API. [10/30/2015]
- Laravel Blog - A Laravel 4 package to add a simple blog to a site.
- Laravel Blog - A fast and powerful blog system powed by Laravel 5.3. [09/21/2016]
- Laravel Blog - A complete blog application, with admin features, implemented in Laravel 4.2.
- Laravel Bookmarks - Visual bookmark organizer application built with Laravel. Online version here. [08/16/2015]
- Laravel Bootstrap Starter Site - Laravel 5 application starter configuration with built-in Bootstrap 3 and DataTables support.
- Laravel Bootstrap - A Laravel 4.1 PHP 5.4 CMS using Bootstrap 3, built with SOLID principles.
- Laravel Community Service Application - Web application for signing up for community service opportunities.
- Laravel Datatables Package Demo - Demo application to show how to use DataTables with Laravel 4/5. [06/11/2015]
- Laravel Feed Reader - A simple, self-hosted, online RSS feed reader based on SimplePie for Laravel 4/5. [05/13/2015]
- Laravel Question & Answer - Q&A site similar to Stack Overflow that allows voting on answers built with Laravel, Material Design, and Bootstrap. [06/27/2017]
- Laravel Tasks - Multi-user tasks/"to do" application user authentication, password reset, etc. [03/08/2017]
- Laravel To Do App - Basic "to do" application to demonstrate Laravel 5.2 services including authentication, e-mail, Eloquent ORM, and middleware. [06/18/2016]
- Laravel 4 CMS - Quick intro to Laravel using a custom CMS application.
- Laravel 5 Example - Basic blog application with authentication, user roles, admin dashboard, and more. [05/11/2015]
- Laravel 5 Projects - Directory for Laravel 5 example projects for those new to Laravel. [07/20/2015]
- Laravel & VueJS Todo App Example - Simple "to do" application built with Laravel and Vue.JS. [08/17/2017]
- Laravel.io - The source code for the Laravel.IO website, including comprehensive tests.
- Library Management System - Simple library management system built on Laravel.
- Lumen and AngularJS Todo App - A basic "to do" tracking application with Lumen backend and AngularJS on frontend. [08/10/2015]
- MailTree - AngularJS/Laravel e-mail forwarder that uses keywords to forward to defined users. [08/18/2015]
- Make It Snappy - Independent Laravel 4 implementation of the application built in the Tuts+ "Build a Practical Web Application with Laravel" tutorial.
- Mapigniter - A web mapping platform to publish and manage geographic information powered by Laravel 5, OpenLayers 3 and AngularJS packaged as a Virtual Box OVA. [12/05/2015]
- Mongoblog - REST-based Laravel blog application that uses MongoDB for storage. [08/12/2017]
- Open Heroes - Tour-based strategic role-playing game (RPG) similar to Heroes of Might & Magic. [09/16/2017]
- Paypal Processor - Sample Paypal-based ecommerce site implemented with Laravel.
- Phonebook - Basic contact manager that demonstrates construction of simple Laravel application. [10/15/2016]
- PhotoShare - Simple tool for sharing photos with family and friends built with Laravel 5.1. [11/06/2017]
- PHPHub - Complete forum application built with Laravel 4.2.
- PHP Geo Demo - Demo application for using geographic data in PHP via Laravel 5.x. [09/11/2017]
- PJ Blog - Full-featured, open-source blogging application built with Laravel and Vue.JS. [09/02/2017]
- Neon Tsunami Blog - Fully PHPUnit tested Laravel 4.2 app for reference.
- OpenPub - Markdown-based blog platform built on Laravel 5. [04/05/2016]
- OrderMVC Laravel Application - Laravel 4 implementation of a basic e-commerce application using MVC architecture. [06/11/2015]
- Origin CMS - Full-featured CMS built on Laravel 5.2 that can be used as application boilerplate. [10/10/2016]
- Owl - Simple collaboration tool built on Laravel with support for "favorites" and tags, full text search, email and Slack notifications, and more. [07/22/2016]
- ReMark - Blogging platform with built-in feed aggregator and multimedia hosting built on Laravel and AngularJS. [07/22/2016]
- Ribbbon - Project management application built on Laravel 5.x and Vue.js that supports task weighting and project sharing. [03/28/2016]
- Rusty Nails Adventurers RPG Guild - RPG guild web site built on Laravel using Materialize CSS framework, Laravel FullCalendar.io Helper, and more. [05/26/2016]
- Sample REST API - Sample implementation of RESTful API in Laravel with complete PHPUnit tests.
- Scrumwala - A Scrum/agile web application, with plan and work views, for personal use. [05/29/2015]
- Socializer - Basic social networking application built with Laravel. [08/12/2017]
- Ticket Conductor - Basic ticket management tool built with Laravel 5.5 and Vue.JS as single-page application. [08/03/2017]
- TicketIt - A simple help-desk ticket system built on Laravel. [08/30/2017]
- TodoParrot - Simple "To Do" application described in Easy Laravel 5. [05/28/2016]
- [todoProject] - Simple "To Do" tracking application build with Laravel 4 and Bootstrap.
- Todo Laravel - A simple Todo app which is built with Laravel 4, Bootstrap 3.0 and AngularJS. [05/13/2015]
- Unreal Estate - Simple real estate listings RESTful web application. [10/06/2016]
- Vuebnb - An Airbnb clone site built with [Vue.JS](https://vuejs.org/] and Laravel as tutoril from upcoming book Full Stack Vue Web Development.
- Webloyer - A Web UI for managing Deployer deployments. [11/23/2015]
- Zagros Bug Tracking System - Simple development bug tracking application built on Laravel 4. [04/29/2015]
Forums and Groups
Conferences, Meetups, and User Groups
- Daily Laravel - Aggregator of new/upcoming Laravel articles and tutorials. [07/09/2015]
- Laravel Weekly - Publication currently suspended, but lots of good information in back issues.
- Laravel News - Popular newsletter with updates from the Laravel community including excellent profiles of community members.
- Laravel Quick Tips - Weekly e-mail with tips on Laravel to be read in under 5 minutes. [01/11/2016]
- Laravel Reading List - Automatically updated news aggregator for Laravel articles, packages, and Reddit posts. [08/28/2017]
- paper.li Laravel Weekly - Weekly news and articles on Laravel.
- Laravel Gurus - The best place to find consultants and freelancers for your Laravel projects.
- LaraJobs - The best place to post your PHP, Laravel, or technical guru jobs.
- docker-laravel - A Ubuntu LEMP Docker base image for Laravel development loosely based on Phusion Base Image. [06/01/2015]
- docker-laravel - Laravel 5 environment built on Docker with PHP-FPM, MySQL, nginx, and Gulp managed using Docker Compose. [05/17/2016]
- docker-laravel - A set of docker-compose files for running a Laravel PHP application in Docker. [02/06/2017]
- LaraBug - Online error reporting tool for Laravel (limited free plan available). [12/16/2016]
- LaraDock - Complete, very well documented toolkit for setting up Homestead-like Laravel development environment using Docker. [04/12/2016]
- Laragen - Online tool for generating Laravel views for index, create, and edit, based on your model definition.
- Laragon - Open-source toolkit for setting up Laravel development environment on Windows.
- Laravel Docker - Docker configuration for building Laravel development environment. [10/30/2015]
- Laravel Drydock - A pre-built local development environment for Laravel using Docker. [02/08/2016]
- Laravel Model/Migration Generator - Simple online tool for generating Laravel model class definition and database migration code by entering details about database table. [08/04/2016]
- Laravel on Windows - Help for developers using Windows, including how to use Homestead and Vagrant. [03/08/2017]
- Laravel Stats - Add Artisan command to show summary statistics of your project, such as number of classes, methods, lines of code, etc. [11/06/2017]
- Laravel Tail - Brings back the awesome
tail command for artisan to Laravel 5. [02/14/2017]
for Ubuntu - Port of Laravel Valet (for Mac) to run on Ubuntu. [05/31/2016]
- Lumen - PHP micro-framework based on Laravel (official).
- Orator - Online tool to convert legacy SQL queries to Laravel Query Builder format. [09/02/2017]
- PHP Framework Benchmarks - Real-world benchmarks of many popular (and a few obscure!) PHP frameworks, including Laravel 4.x and 5.x and Lumen. [07/28/2016]
- PHP Storm Laravel Live Templates - Comprehensive set of templates for Laravel for PHP Storm. [05/25/2015]
- Pier - A set of customized Docker images for running Laravel with support for PHP 7.x, Nginx, Caddy, MySQL, and PostgreSQL. [08/15/2016]
- Scotch Box - A complete LAMP Vagrant box with PHP 5.5, Laravel installer, and Node.JS front-end tools. [05/22/2015]
- SQL to Laravel Seeder Converter - Online tool to convert SQL INSERT statements to Laravel seeder syntax. [05/05/2015]
- Understand.io - Online service for managing, searching, and deciphering PHP and Laravel log files. [04/27/2015]
- valet4windows - Windows version of Laravel Valet [03/19/2017]
- Valet for Windows - Port of the popular Laravel Valet environment for Macs to Windows. [03/08/2017]
- vim-blade - Vim syntax highlighting for Laravel's Blade template syntax. [01/04/2016]
- VS Web Essentials - Free Visual Studio extension with support for Laravel syntax. [07/13/2015]
- Laravel MultiMix - Laravel-Mix helper for projects with complex & multi assets.
- My Pinboard Links for Laravel
- Another Awesome Laravel List :)
- Another Awesome Laravel List
- TinyLara - A simple framework based on the principles of Laravel ("Tiny Laravel"). [04/22/2015]
- We Made the Front Page of PHP Reddit! Thanks! [03/06/2017]